Strengthening Competitiveness of Urbane Ideje d.o.o. by introducing ISO 14001 standards
Brief description of the project:
The purpose of the project is to strengthen the competitiveness of Urbane ideje d.o.o. with the implementation of internationally recognized ISO 14001 standards, which represents a significant improvement of the environmental management system. The target groups of the project are the company, its employees, while business partners and the local community will also have significant benefits. The projected duration of project is 6 months at the start of implementation.
Total project value: 82.000,00 HRK
Total eligible costs: 63.600,00 HRK
Approved non-refundable funds: 55.760,00 HRK
Project Implementation Period: od 1.3.2019. do 1.9.2019.
Project Objectives (project results):
- Completed documents for successful implementation of standards
- Training of key staff members for standard implementation - strengthened professional capacities
- Achieved prerequisites for the introduction of ISO 14001
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certificate is issued
Project manager and contact person:
Mate Baričević, director, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit:
www.strukturnifondovi.hr Operativni program Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014 - 2020 Operational Program - Technical Changes
* The content of the Website is the exclusive responsibility of Urbane ideje d.o.o.
* The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.